Expat Empire Podcast Vol. 1 eBook
Interested in moving abroad but not sure where to start? Already living abroad but thinking about where to move to next? This is the book for you!
This package includes one personal eBook license in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats.
The Expat Empire Podcast is focused on asking the tough questions about living abroad to current and past expats, nomads, and travelers. This book contains the first 10 conversations with expats and digital nomads featured on the Expat Empire Podcast!
The guests in these interviews come from all different backgrounds and experiences such as:
- Moving on their own, with significant others, and with their families
- Building businesses abroad in areas such as gaming, social media management, web design, and more
- Working in local jobs, working remotely, and learning new skill sets to find new career opportunities abroad
Questions Covered in this Book
Guests in these conversations answer questions about their experiences such as:
- How did they get an interest in living abroad?
- How did they make their moves to the foreign countries they wanted to move to?
- What was it like to leave friends and family at home for new adventures abroad?
- How did they deal with the culture shock that comes with living in new cultures and environments?
- How did they learn new foreign languages?
- What strategies and tactics did they use to find jobs abroad or make income online?
- How did they develop the skills they needed to be financially secure abroad?
- How did they acquire the visa they needed to live in a foreign country? Do you have advice for people that want to get visas in those countries in the future?
- How did they make friends and build their personal and professional networks in new countries? How would they recommend for others to meet people abroad?
- Do they have any tips for finding rental apartments or properties to purchase as a foreigner in crowded and competitive international markets?
- What’s it like to have to readjust to life in your home country when you move back?
Countries Covered in this Book
All of the following countries are discussed in the conversations included in this book:
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- South Korea
- United States of America
Conversations Included in this Book
You can look forward to reading these conversations with the following guests:
- Growing Up in a Country that Doesn’t Exist Anymore with Kirill Alferov aka Louigi Verona
- Entertainment Entrepreneurship in China with Alex Ronalds
- Building Businesses to Solve Customer Problems in Indonesia with Brant Connors
- Recruiting Talent in Japan with Misha Yurchenko
- From Food Delivery to Software Development in Germany with Matt Jordan
- Working in Tech in South Korea and China with Devin Nambiar
- A Decade in Germany with Colin Miller
- Moving the Family Abroad to Prague with Britt Powell
- From Small Town Canada to Big City Berlin with Cheryl Howard
- From Music School to Social Media in Japan with Benny Rubin
You may also like…
Complete Book Bundleexcl. VATAdd to cart