How to Move, Live, and Work Abroad: Start Your Expat Journey
Get an actionable step-by-step walkthrough of everything you need to think about, prepare for, and complete in the months leading up to your moving date!
Do you want to study, work, or retire in a new country?
Are you considering moving abroad in the near future?
Do you feel overwhelmed thinking about all the steps involved in moving to another country?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
How to Move, Live and Work Abroad: Start Your Expat Journey is THE course you need to get started planning your next move abroad! This in-depth course offers an actionable step-by-step walkthrough of all of the things you need to think about, prepare for, and complete in the months leading up to your moving date.
No matter where you are moving from and want to move to, you’ll come away from this course knowing exactly what you need to do to get ready for the next international chapter of your life!
Please note that this is the first course in a 2-part series on moving abroad and settling in a new country. This course is focused on the steps you need to take before your moving date. The second course in the series, “How to Move, Live, and Work Abroad: Settling Into Expat Life,” covers everything you need to do within the first year after moving to a new country.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Anyone interested in or considering the idea of moving to a new country – this course is not specific to any countries or reasons for moving, so people moving from and to anywhere for any reason will be able to get a ton of value out of it!
- Soon-to-be expats who are already making plans to move abroad – even if you are already in the middle of making your moving plans, join this course to make sure you haven’t forgotten to add some important items to your to-do list!
- Current expats looking to move to another country – it’s good to have a reference guide handy to keep you on track even if you have been through the painful and challenging process of moving abroad before!
COURSE STRUCTURE & CONTENT
This course is separated into two main sections, 3+ Months Before the Move and Less than 3 Months Before the Move, so that you can refer to the information you need exactly when you need it. Ideally, you will want to make sure to complete the tasks in the first section before the 3-month mark prior to the flight to your destination and then tackle the tasks in the second section in the last 3 months leading up to your moving date.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine the lifestyle you want to have abroad and balance the cost of living with your budget
- Understand how you can make money abroad and maximize your potential earnings
- Gather the documents you’ll need for your visa application
- Manage your money across countries and currencies
- Help your pets have a smooth landing in your new country
- Plan for the best education options for your children abroad
- Save money on booking flights and your initial accommodation
- Live a more minimal life by reducing the belongings you’ll take overseas
- Deal with the hassles of postal mail and international shipping addresses
- Prepare your phone numbers, SIM cards, and more so you can use them abroad
Delivery Method: We’ll send you your unique Udemy code to get access to this course within 24 hours of your purchase