Dreaming of becoming an expat in Japan but not sure how to make it a reality? Passport to Working in Japan will give you all of the insights, knowledge, and resources you need to succeed in the Land of the Rising Sun!
This package includes one personal eBook license in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats.
Topics Covered in this Book
Getting a Job in Japan
Regardless of where you are in your career, this book will provide you with the necessary advice, tips, and resources for you to find your ideal full-time job, part-time job, teaching position, or internship in Japan!
Understanding Japanese Business Culture
Japanese business practices are likely to be quite different from what you are used to in your home country. Discover how to excel within the Japanese office environment so that you will be best prepared to succeed in your new position!
Japanese is one of the most difficult languages for English speakers to learn. Find out about the best tools, textbooks, study methods, practice partners, immersion programs, and proficiency tests to quickly improve your fluency in Japanese!
Living in Tokyo
As a foreigner, you will have the highest chance of finding work in Tokyo, so it is important for you to get acquainted with your new home. Discover the best areas to live in town, how to make local and expat friends, and what you need to do when you move to and leave Japan!
… And Much More
Additional topics covered include:
- Applying for Japanese Visas: Get an overview of Japanese visas and the entire application process
- Starting a Company in Japan: What decisions do you need to make and documents do you need to submit to start a company in Japan?
- Finding Apartments: Get a headstart in the competitive Japanese rental market with our insights
- Speaking Business Japanese: Learn the key Japanese business phrases that you need to know to survive in the challenging and often confusing Japanese office environment
- Attending the Boston Career Forum: Get insights and tips to stand out from the crowds at Career Forum events for people from abroad who want to work in Japan
- Working with Recruiters in Japan: Working with recruiters is a wonderful way to find new jobs in Japan – find out which recruiters to approach and how to work with them effectively
- Teaching English in the JET Programme: Want to teach English in Japan? Discover how to apply to the JET Programme and other language schools and make your application stand out from the pile
- Negotiating Work Contracts: Learn how to get the most yen possible for your experience through a review of contract negotiation tactics
Delivery Method: Shortly after completing your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from WooCommerce containing the eBook in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats